Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clash of Titans



<br />



We when for a movie today....Clash of Titans. Man had insisted for 3D version and we have booked the movie in advanced. After my regular check-up at PMC, we when to The Garden.





We have our lunch at The Garden Food Court....it was my first time there. I had Korean food, BBQ Beef Set and Nasi Ayam for Man. I love their dessert stall....and tried their Ice Mango with Ice-Cream. Next time, I will asked for additional scope of ice-cream.





The movie was great. But the person who insisted for 3D version had headache during the movie due to the 3D spec. For me....because of tired, I've snoozed about 5 minutes during the movie.



All together...it was a great day for me beside my tired feet.






Reference: http://norwanie.blogspot.com/2010/04/clash-of-titans.html

No comments:

Post a Comment