Monday, April 19, 2010

Clash of the Titans



<br />



Oh yeah! Oh double-yeah!! Oh MTF-YEAH!!!



If you haven't seen this movie It's your loss, because this movie rocks! I know most people will disagree with me but I must say I enjoyed this movie more than AVATAR, really!



I didn't have a lot of expectations going to this movie. The whole 3D thing is really getting to me and I thought this was going to be one more boring use of the technology just to make us pay more� Boy was I wrong! Louis Leterrier (the director behind the Incredible Hulk and Transporter) did something that I think most directors could not do. With only 70 million dollar (and I say only because most blockbuster movies now cost 100 million) he provided us with a solid, interesting and fun ride!



I must declare this was the week-end of Greek mythology for me. I just ended God of War on the PSP and I was amazed how much the concept design was really close, and with a tad of Dantes Inferno as well. People tend to not like when video-games come close to the movies but the way I see it they are becoming more and more alike� and I don't think that's a bad thing. When you see LOR (that's Lord of the Rings for all you non fans) nobody criticizes how much is close to the book.



If you can make a movie close to a book, close to a comic, or close to a video game, you only honor the material. Feeding of the creative vibe you know?



Anyways� The movie is a good remake of the hold version of the 80's and I (for once) was really and utterly surprised. Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson and Ralph Fieenes never saw this one coming!



I give it a 5 out of 5!






Reference: http://ironwill-nelson.blogspot.com/2010/04/clash-of-titans.html

No comments:

Post a Comment