Thursday, April 8, 2010

Film review: Clash of the Titans



<br />



Just a brief review :)



I went to see this with a few friends last saturday and I thought it was absolutely terrible. The story line is so weak and unecessary and the acting poor.



Sam Worthington from Terminator and Avatar fame played the lead role as Perseus, a half-man half-god who is has to battle Hades Kraken in to rescue princess Andromeda of Argos from being a sacrifice to the monster in order to save mankind. Although incredibly good looking I couldn't help but cringe as he over-acted his way through a very cheesy script. His accent was hit or miss, sounding a mix of cockney and australian. Basically his performance for me was just so lack-lustre - maybe I was expecting great things because I loved Avatar so much?


Over all the star studded cast, including Gemma Arterton and Ralph Fiennes, seemed to do nothing but prance round in sandles in between fighting monsters. Although the special effects in the action scenes were good it wasn't enough to save the movie for me. All in all, a film without any soul - I wish I'd saved my money.







Reference: http://allmyprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/2010/04/film-review-clash-of-titans.html

No comments:

Post a Comment