Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clash of the Titans



<br />



This film looks amazing and I'm really looking forward to seeing it.












I am old enough to remember the original Clash of the Titans from the Eighties. I have both good and bad memories of the day my dad took my brother and me to see it one Sunday afternoon. My parents had just divorced and Dad used to take us out at weekends (not that often though). Great movie, but brother and me were a bit depressed about our situation at the time. But it's so long ago now...



Here's a clip from the original 1981 movie.












(videos borrowed from YouTube)









In the 2010 remake I'm also looking forward to seeing the gorgeous Hans Matheson (Dr Zhivago, Nero). But it looks as if he only has a small role in it (shame).






Reference: http://marie-deepthinker.blogspot.com/2010/03/clash-of-titans.html

No comments:

Post a Comment